So I’m Sarah, I’m a 22 year old Montrealer and I’m currently finishing up my degree! And when I’m not procrastinating my ass off in that area, I can generally be found obsessing over all things media-related. Here’s just a mild sampler:
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
- Sherlock Holmes (all adaptations. No really, I did an entire dissertation on the series publication history)
- Noomi Rapace’s cheekbones
- BREAKING. BAD.
- Marvel movies/comics
- Tarantino everything
- Attractive actors wearing attractive clothes
- British detective stories
- Women wielding weapons
- Women not wielding weapons
- I’m really not that picky
- Fic recs (mostly Stony but I will branch out)
- Action/thriller/suspense movies appreciation
- Fashion in cinema
- Movie reviews
THAT’S THE BASICS! Although if it’s something that’s awesome, I probably like it and it probably shows up here at least sometimes.
Apart from blogging I’m also in a women’s a cappella choir, and am a member of a sorority here in Montreal so feel free to ask about that! (I’m pretty sure Canadian sororities are pretty drastically different from the US Greek system though lol) Which reminds me, Canadian spelling. Colour has a U.
THAT’S ALL, have fun, hope you’re entertained, shoot me a message anytime and I will literally geek out with you over anything at all!:) XOXO