I’ll see you around…
Posts tagged perfect
Oh, I know, I know. Those shows are aimed at 3 to 11 year olds. That’s always the cry of creators who have to “defend” their cartoon characters against the gay thing. But that’s some kind of ridiculous. The problem with that argument is that it supposes the only thing gay characters in gay relationships would do is have gay sex. Like if you tell a kindergartener that Princess Bubblegum and her sometimes arch-nemesis/sometimes BFF Marceline are lesbians, the first thing she is going to do is ask how scissoring works. She won’t. You know how I know? Because she didn’t ask whether or not Ariel and Prince Eric do it missionary-style.
Heather Hogan for AfterEllen (X)
That’s what I’ve been saying for ages. Thank you, Heather!
study group at the avengers midnight premiere?!!
for some loser who came up most of this
- Troy and Abed decided they were gonna be awesome and somehow convinced everyone else to dress up too
- Annie got really into it with them and suited up as Hawkeye
- Jeff “Accidentally Handsome” Winger came as Tony Stark. What, he totally wears this, didn’t you see that movie?
- Britta britta’d it. I mean, her favorite superhero is X-Man.
- Shirley borrowed Hulk smash gloves from her boys!!
- Pierce just really liked the concept of Captain America (i’m so sorry steve)
- Same with Chang and Nick Fury (i’m so sorry sir)
- Who else, honestly